Taylor Jayne is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Taylor Jayne may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15/10/2019
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information about you when you make a purchase, when you email us or when you voluntarily request or sign up to our newsletter(online by phone or in person).
The information we collect may include name, email address, postal address, phone number, IP address and any other information you voluntarily supply.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfil the gift purchase. The information we receive about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To process your transaction
If you have opted to stay connected with us and receive our newsletter, you can opt out at any time if you change your mind, please refer to section ‘How to opt out from our Newsletter’
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and only a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential, we use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our database to be only accessed as stated above.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We do have relationships with carefully-selected suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit.
- Google Maps. [Cookie name: NNID PREF]
You can manage these small files and learn more about them from the article, Internet Browser cookies- what they are and how to manage them.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
HOW TO OPT OUT FROM OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER
To opt out of the email newsletter, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link in the email.
We’re giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.